My Commitment to Your Privacy
Your privacy is very important to my company, Wendy Kotila International, LLC. (“COMPANY”).
COMPANY is committed to protecting your privacy. My team and I use the information we collect about you to process orders and personalize your experience at wendykotila.com (“SITE”).
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
This SITE is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), COMPANY does not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. SITE, products, and services are all directed to people who are 13 years of age and older.
Automatic Anonymous Information That SITE Collects
When you visit SITE it collects certain anonymous information that COMPANY uses to measure the use of SITE. This allows COMPANY to bring you the best possible service by improving the content and performance.
Here is what the SITE records:
- Environmental variables: browser type, operating system and CPU speed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your originating Internet Service Provider, are logged.
- Search requests and results are recorded to try to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of our search engine.
- Your IP (internet protocol) address tracks your use of the SITE, including pages visited and time spent on each page.
All of the information that is automatically submitted to COMPANY by your browser is considered anonymous information. To the extent COMPANY shares such information with third parties, it is not traceable to any particular user and will not be used to contact you.
What are cookies, and how they are used?
You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent; if you do so, this may limit the SITE’s functionality.
How is personally identifiable information used?
COMPANY collects personally identifiable information only for providing the products or services you request, generating statistical studies, conducting marketing research, improving products and services, sending you surveys, and notifying you of new products and any other changes to our site or services that may affect you.
When you submit personally identifiable information to COMPANY, you understand that you are agreeing to allow COMPANY to access, store, and use that information for those purposes.
COMPANY will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless it has your permission or are required by law to do so.
If at any time you do not wish to receive offers and marketing e-mails from COMPANY, you must inform COMPANY via one of the two following methods:
- You may remove your name from COMPANY’s mailing list by sending an e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating in the subject line “No offers or e-mail.”
- You may click the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of all of COMPANY’s marketing emails and or offers.
Wendy Kotila International, LLC.
1631 NE Broadway St, #318
Portland, OR 97232